The coastline around the islands and West coast of Scotland lends itself to be explored by kayak and paddle board, the versatility of these watercraft allows you to explore location which can only be reached with this type of craft.
It is an ideal platform to explore coastlines, wildlife, photography and much more, we have a responsibility to the environment and what better way to explore our coastlines under your own steam. We have a responsibility to look after the wildlife and their environments
The following options are available for either sea kayak or paddle board: –
- 2 hour taster session (including a safety briefing and fitting out prior to going onto the water)
- Half day 4 hours (including a safety briefing and fitting out prior to going onto the water)
- Full day 8 hours (including a safety briefing and fitting out prior to going onto the water)
- Multi-day trips (camping from a sea kayak or by other arrangement)
- Photography trips; capture nature from an unique position either from kayak or paddle board, capturing sunrise from a tent while on a multi-day trip to the stunning sunsets on the west coast or the wildlife in its natural environment while on land)